Synopsis_for_the_Biblical_Ages_of Adam_and_Seth provides a bulleted
keypoint list from Ages of Adam material. Lunar/solar calendar
origins are evident for their famed ages in Genesis 5. Antediluvian
Calendar of the Patriarchs includes day-year numerical matching and
related phrases from other calendar systems.
for the Biblical Ages of Adam and Seth
for the Biblical Ages of Adam
The integrity of calendar durations and distant religious
eschatology are preserved. The calendar maintains days and
years as different unit measurements of time.
- Biblical mention of the famed ages of Adam in chapter 5 of Genesis was
deeply rooted in the ancient lunar/solar calendar system.
- Numerical matching is a basic concept discovered in ancient
lunar/solar calendars. The 365-day-solar-year and the
365-year-solar-cycle numerically match in a 365-days-and-years
- The 260-day-sacred-year and the 260-year-sacred-cycle relate
by numerical matching. The 105-day portion of a
365-day-solar-year and a 105-year portion of a 365-year-cycle
relate by numerical content.
- Middle Eastern lunar/solar calendars using the 19-year cycle
resulted in 209 days of lunar/solar separation. The
Mesoamerican Calendars approximate lunar/solar separation time
to be 210 days during a 20-year cycle. Shared intervals of
both calendar types prove the original Bible calendar was the stem.
- The primary age of Adam was 130 years of 360 days per year
when he begat Seth. The 260-year-sacred-cycle is divided
in half for the primary 130-year age of Adam.
- The Great Cycle and the Long Count Initial Series of the
Mesoamerican Sun Kingdoms' Calendars of Central and South
America employ Mayan Baktun 400-year lunar/solar cycles.
- The Great Cycle includes 13 Mayan 400-year-Baktun-cycles,
which amount to 5200-Haab-years of 365-day-solar-years.
Two 400-year-Baktun-cycles add to make one 800-year Generation
Cycle visible in the secondary ages.
- In the Mesoamerican dual calendar system, a Great Cycle
equally expresses as 7300-sacred-years of 260-days each.
- All primary ages belong to a category. Primary ages
begin with a named Antediluvian Patriarch’s birth and end with
the next named offspring son.
- All secondary age belong to a category that measures from
fatherhood until death of the named character. Secondary
ages from Adam through Jared consist of one 800-year Generation
Cycle plus additional 260-day-sacred-years.
- The secondary age of Adam is the first 800-year Generation
Cycle. An 800-year Generation Cycle doubles two
400-year-Baktun-cycles. The Generation Cycle contains
800-sacred-years of 260-days each, and double 400-sacred-years
of 260-days per sacred year.
- The ultimate power of God
and time inspired the Creation. Survival meant the
concerns of raising food and nurturing the children. The
calendar was the natural way to measure events.
Get this PDF Synopsis_List for Seven
Antediluvian Patriarchs Adam through Enoch for Only 0.99
|Synopsis_List for the Patriarch ages
of Adam, Seth, Enos, Cainan, Mahalaleel, Jared and Enoch
provides a keypoint list from Ages_of_Adam and Holy_of_Holies material. Lunar/solar
calendar origins are evident for their famed ages in Genesis
5. Antediluvian Calendar of the Patriarchs includes day-year
numerical matching and related phrases from other calendar
systems. Currently includes Antediluvian Calendar Table,
References below and incomplete Equations for HoH. Item SL
Synopsis for the Biblical Ages of Seth
The effects of cascaded time form an elementary pattern:
- Seth in the Bible
relates with the Egyptian mythological Seth. Fixed, sacred
pillars that held calendar records symbolized Semitic Baals and
Seth. Seth was the first-generation founder of the
patriarchal age order.
- The 19-year lunar/solar calendar cycle measures 209-days of
lunar/solar separation time. The 20-year lunar/solar
calendar cycle approximates lunar/solar differences to be
210-days of lunar/solar separation time.
- Four layers of cascaded time are visible for Seth. The
260-day-sacred-year adds 105-days to figure a combined
- The solar-side half of 210-days lunar/solar separation time
found with a 20-year-cycle is 105-days.
- A 400-year-Baktun-cycle divides 210-years of lunar/solar
separation time to get 105-years of solar-side time split
half. The 400-year-Baktun-Cycle results from 20 multiples
- The 260-year-sacred-cycle plus another 105-years total the
combined 365-solar-year cycle.
- The 260-day-sacred-year adds 100-days to figure a 360-day
midpoint length of year. The 360-day length of year is the
middle position between lunar and solar calendar years in early
calendar systems. By the same token, a
260-year-sacred-cycle adds 100-years for 360-years.
- Five days and years were treated as a single term to be added
to the 100-day-and-year single term.
- Two 400-year-Baktun-cycles add for the 800-year Generation
Cycle in Ages of Adam. An 800-year Generation Cycle
provides two 105-year solar-side time splits in the secondary
800-sacred-year age of Adam.
- The primary 105-year age of Seth includes the last 5-years of
365-days each for 1,825-days. The Enochian 364-day
calendar year results in 1,820-days exactly.
Are you a pastor, educator or a student of the Holy Bible? Timeemits.com
seeks anointed people to review and contribute to the Ages_of_Adam ministry.
Ancient lunar/solar calendars like the Jewish and Mayan calendars
provide the background to understanding early time. Ancient
calendars of the Holy Bible
use differences between the moon and sun, numerical matching and a
364-day calendar year to describe X-number of days that match with
X-number of years. Ages_of_Adam
is a free read at timeemits.
- The secondary 807-year age of Seth repeats the 800-year
Generation Cycle. An additional 7-sacred-years, or
1,820-days, equal the last 5-years in the primary 105-year age
of Seth. Five additional 364-day-solar-years, or 1,820
days, divide by 260-days for 7-sacred years.
Seven-sacred-years are added to the secondary 800-year
Generation Cycle of Seth to arrive at 807-sacred-years.
tags summary, list, timeemits, ages, Adam, holy, katun, baktun,
Maya, Jewish, Hebrew, calendar, time, lunar, solar, primary,
Clark Nelson is webmaster for http://timeemits.com/Get_More_Time.htm,
author of Ages_of_Adam and
Revised Copyright 2013 Clark Nelson and timeemits.com
All Rights Reserved. URL http://timeemits.com/AoA_Articles/Synopsis_for_the_Biblical_Ages_of_Adam_and_Seth.htm